Want to visit the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta, United States? Here is the address, phone contact and website of the Consulate of Nigeria in Atlanta, and how you can apply for a Nigerian visa.
- Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta
- Getting a Nigerian Visa in Atlanta
- Requirements for Nigerian Tourist/Visitor Visa in Atlanta
- How to Apply for a Nigerian Visa in Atlanta, United States
- Nigerian Visa Fees
- Processing Duration/Turnaround Time
- What if you are denied a visa at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta?
Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta
Consulate of Nigeria,
8060 Roswell Road,
Atlanta Georgia, GA. 30350,
Tel: +(1-770) 394-6261
Fax: +(1-770) 394-4671
Nigerian visa processing at the is handled by OIS Services Suite 204, 918 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076. You will need to have the visa requirements, fill an online application before proceeding in person with the required documents, as explained below.
Getting a Nigerian Visa in Atlanta
Applying for a Nigerian visa in Atlanta is relatively easy and straightforward, once you have the requirements. Visa application is done online, with the documents physically submitted at the authorized processing center.
After completing the online application, you are then required to send all documents together with the completed application form, payment receipt, acknowledgement slip, to OIS Services, Suite 204, 918 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076.
Here is the notice from the official website of the Nigerian embassy in Atlanta:
NOTE: Please note that as part of the new visa application procedure, visa applicants are required to appear in person in the office of Online Integrated Solutions (OIS) Inc. for biometrics. OIS is located at Suite 204, 918 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA 30076. In addition, applicants applying for visas should kindly ignore the interview date on their payment slip and proceed to OIS to secure an appropriate visa appointment date.Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta
Requirements for Nigerian Tourist/Visitor Visa in Atlanta
To successfully apply for a Nigerian tourist/visitor visa in Atlanta, United States, you must have the following requirements:
Requirements for Nigerian Business Visa
How to Apply for a Nigerian Visa in Atlanta, United States
If you meet/have the requirements (listed above for either tourist or business visa), you may now proceed with the application proper.
However, if you will like to apply on your own, follow the process below:
- Visit the Nigerian Immigration visa application portal and fill out a fresh application. Be sure to download and print out the application form after completion.
- Pay the visa fees. After completing the online visa application, proceed with payment of applicable visa fees online on the application portal.
- Affix 2 passport sized photographs (35/40mm) with white background to the printed form.
- Proceed with the completed form to OIS Services Suite 204, 918 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076 (Tel: +1 678 514 3263) for submission with attached requirements and biometrics.
You may be invited for visa interview where necessary.
Nigerian Visa Fees
Nigerian visa fee for US passport holders is 160 USD, plus a processing fee of 20 USD, totaling 180 USD. Here is a full list of Nigerian visa fees for other nationalities.
Processing Duration/Turnaround Time
It takes around 14 working days for visa processing and issuance at the Nigerian Embassy (Consulate of Nigeria) in Atlanta, United States.
What if you are denied a visa at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta?
To be honest, not all visa applications are granted. If you are denied a visa at the embassy, it means there may be something wrong with the application process or documentation. Even if there is nothing wrong really, it is the exclusive right of the Consulate to either grant or deny you a visa.
Normally when your visa application is declined, the Consulate may give you reasons for the rejection so you can put things right and re-apply if you want.
It is strongly advised that you must be of good behavior, confident and formally dressed when you go for document submission or visa interview.
But what if you are still denied a visa at the embassy? Or you outright don’t want to apply for a visa at the embassy for exigent reasons? Well, there is an option which could be the best solution for you.
Alternative Visa Option: Nigerian Visa on Arrival
As the name implies, the Nigerian Visa on Arrival (VoA) program is designed so you can apply, get an approval letter which will qualify you to travel and get the visa at the port of entry (airport) in Nigeria.
This means you are not required to make any visit or submit any documents to the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta. The Nigerian visa on arrival application and approval process is done entirely online and takes only two business days!
Here is what it takes to successfully get a Nigerian visa on arrival (VoA):
- A letter of self-introduction/application
- Flight itinerary (with a valid return ticket)
- Passport data page of applicant (with at least 6 months validity)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Duly completed online visa on arrival application form
- Online visa payment receipt
- An Invitation Letter from a registered/incorporated company or organization in Nigeria
- CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) certificate (business registration/incorporation document) from the host company in Nigeria.
On successful application, a letter of approval must be obtained from the Nigeria Immigration Service before you can qualify to travel and get a visa at the port of entry (airport) in Nigeria.
There are lots of options when it comes to getting a Nigerian visa at the Embassy/Consulate in Atalanta. If you comply with the requirements strictly, your chances of getting a visa are high. Alternatively, a visa on arrival (VoA) may be a faster and even better option for you.
Need help? Ask in our Facebook group and get instant support
OR fill the form below: