Let’s help you process a Nigerian Visa on Arrival (VoA) without hurdles from the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). This way, your chances of getting an approval (VoA Approval Letter) are 99.9% Certain. It takes 48 hours or less…in 3 easy steps:
1. Send Us Your Details/Info for VoA Application
Send your details (including flight itinerary, passport data page, and recent passport photo) to us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +2349029850280.
2. Make Payment
Pay our service charge (100 USD) to process your VoA and expedite the approval.
3. Get Your Approval
Receive your completed online visa application form and Visa on Arrival (VoA) Approval Letter within 24 – 48 hours!
Let’s do the work for you so you can spend more time on other things. The VoA application and approval process takes within a day or two at most.
Secure online payment with VISA or MasterCard.
Guaranteed expedited processing with 99.9% chance of approval.
Here is How it Works:
- Download this form and fill it accurately.
- Attach the following documents: flight itinerary, passport data page, recent passport photo, letter of introduction (and CAC certificate if you have a company in Nigeria).
- Scan and send the documents to us via email (email@example.com)
- Pay our processing fee. (Note that this is not the actual visa fee payment. You will pay the actual visa fee applicable to your country after we’ve done the processing. Find the actual Nigerian visa fees for all nationalities here.
- Receive your completed online VoA application form and Letter of Approval within two business days.
- Arrive at the airport in Nigeria and get your visa.
- Enjoy your stay in Nigeria!
Trusted By 1000s of People Worldwide
Hi Destinali, thank you so much for your work on the Visa on Arrival. All went smoothly and we enjoyed Lagos, Nigeria. Best.Ralph Barford, Canada
Hi Celestine [Destinali], just to let you know I got my visa and I’m now in Lagos. Thanks for the your amazing work.Lahbati Hakim, Switzerland
I will recommend you to my friends.
I struggled to get an VoA approval from the Nigerian Immigration in vain. But I got it within a day thanks to Destinali. Glad I found you guys. Highly recommend..John Edmund, McCarthy, Ireland
The Easy and Fast Way to Get a Nigerian Visa on Arrival (VoA)
1. Send Your Details
Download, fill and submit the form together with your flight itinerary, recent passport photo and a copy of your passport data page via email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp: +2349029850280.
2. Make Payment
It costs only $100 to run the processing and submit all required documents for you so you can get a VoA approval. Make payment here.
3. Receive Your Completed Visa Application and Approval Letter
After payment, we will process the VoA application for you on the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) portal and file all the required documents to expedite your Visa on Arrival (VoA) approval. Once approved, we will send you the documents (completed online application form + VoA Approval Letter and other visa support documents, i.e. Letter of Invitation, host passport copy, CAC certificate required at the port of entry) via email within two business days. It is that simple and fast!
You only need to arrive the airport in Nigeria and get your visa to enter Nigeria.
- The $100 paid to us is OUR service charge to enable us process and expedite your VoA application, file all required visa documents on your behalf and accept your immigration responsibility so you can get a visa approval to enter Nigeria.
- Note that we have no affiliation whatsoever with the Nigeria Immigration Service, and do not represent or act on their behalf in any way. Destinali Trip Planning Limited is an incorporated travel company in Nigeria that, among other travel-related services, gives genuine visa support to both business and leisure visitors to Nigeria.
- You are expected to make two printouts (hard copies) of the letter of approval, completed online visa application form, CAC document, letter of invitation, flight itinerary and travel with two recent passport photos.
- Bon voyage!
**Note: $100 is equivalent to 36,000 NGN**