A letter of invitation to Nigeria by a host (individual or company) is one of the mandatory Nigerian visa application requirements.
Get Your Nigerian Visa Invitation in 60 Minutes!
Do I Need an Invitation Letter to Visit Nigeria?
Yes. If you need a visa to enter Nigeria, then you very certainly also need a letter of invitation. A letter of invitation to Nigeria from a host is one of the mandatory Nigerian visa processing requirements.
To apply for an entry visa (business or tourist) to Nigeria, you will need to present an invitation letter from your host in Nigeria, be it an individual, company or organisation.
For an individual invitation letter, you will need the passport data page of the host as well. If it is a company or organisation inviting you, they must attach an incorporation certificate (CAC) to the letter of invitation.
- It takes within 60 minutes to get a letter of invitation from us.
- Safe, secure online payment with VISA or MasterCard.
Fast. Valid Nigerian Passport or Company Documents Attached. Honoured at All Nigerian Embassies/High Commmissions/Consulates Worldwide. Just $50 Payment.
The letter will be addressed to and presented at the Nigerian embassy in your country of residence (where you are applying for the visa), alongside other visa processing requirements.
How to Get an Invitation Letter to Nigeria
To quickly and easily get an invitation letter to process a Nigerian visa, you will need to send us your passport data page and proposed visit details (arrival in Nigeria and departure from Nigeria), and make a $50 payment on the page below:
After payment, you should receive the letter of invitation (and other supporting documents) from us within 60 minutes via email.
Essentially, the information required to process a Nigerian visa invitation letter for you are your proposed dates of visit (arrival in Nigeria and departure from Nigeria) and a copy of your passport data page (passport details) for verification purposes.
Need a Letter of Invitation to Nigeria for Visa Processing?
Get it fast, easy and for 50% OFF today!
The best and easiest way to get a valid Nigerian visa invitation letter (letter of invitation to Nigeria) fast:
- Personal Letter of Invitation (with a valid passport copy of ‘host’)
- Company Invitation Letter (with CAC registration documents of company)
- Delivered fast within just 60 minutes
- 24/7 Support
Invitation Letter to Nigeria: Get One in Just 60 Minutes!
Where do you want to visit in Nigeria? You need an invitation letter for Nigeria visa from a Nigerian with a valid passport (with at least six months validity) or a company with valid registered (CAC) documents.
We want to help you easily and affordably get a Nigerian letter of invitation. No hassles. No waiting for too long. Getting a qualified Nigerian visa invitation letter is the major determining factor to the success of your visa application.
We’ve served tens of thousands of clients and visitors across different continents and nationalities…and you are next!
Why Most Visitors Choose Us
- Guaranteed successful visa application. 99% of the time, you will get an invitation from the Nigerian Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in your country of residence.
- If at any slightest chance you are not able to get a visa at the embassy, we will process a visa on arrival approval for you (at a 25% discount). This will qualify you to travel to Nigeria and get a visa at the port of entry (airport).
- In essence, with a Nigerian visa invitation letter from us, your chances of getting a visa and travelling to Nigeria are 100%.
- Speed. Our response time is very fast and it takes less than 1 hour to get a letter of invitation to Nigeria from us.
- We are Nigerian visa experts and will support you 24/7 to get your visa.