All frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers:
Yes. But first, you must apply and get a letter of approval before you can qualify to travel and get a Nigerian visa on arrival.
The Nigerian Visa on Arrival (VoA) is valid for 30 days. Though it can be extended for an additional 90 days.
Only children with African passports can be issued a Nigerian visa on arrival. Children less than 18 years of age from other nationalities/countries don’t qualify for Nigerian visa on arrival.
The Nigerian visa on arrival (VoA) program is a fast visa application process (e-visa) that lets you fill out an online visa application, get an approval within 48 hours so that you can qualify to travel and get a visa at the port of entry (airport) in Nigeria.
All African Nationals and citizens of other countries who require a visa to enter Nigeria can apply for visa on arrival.
It takes within one to two business days to get a Nigerian visa on arrival approval letter. What we guarantee is that your application through Destinali will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
A letter of invitation to Nigeria is a document which indicates that you are invited to Nigerian by a Nigerian or Nigerian company registered or incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria. It is a mandatory Nigerian visa application requirement. In order for you to apply for a Nigerian Visa, in addition to other requirements, you will need to present an Invitation Letter with your visa application. In the letter of invitation, the host must accept all immigration responsibility for the visitor and attach a valid Nigerian Passport and or company incorporation document (CAC certificate). The host is also expected to state clearly in the letter of invitation accommodation arrangement (or hotel reservation) made for the visitor.
Yes. If you require a visa to enter Nigeria, you very likely also need an invitation letter to Nigeria because a letter of invitation is one of the main Nigerian visa application requirements. If you want to successfully apply for a visa to Nigeria, then you will need a letter of invitation.
To apply for and get a letter of invitation from us, you will need to send us a mail (email@example.com) or WhatsApp message (+2349029850280) with the following info:
1. Your intended/proposed dates of visit (entry to Nigeria and departure from Nigeria);
2. Your passport details (passport data page or complete names, passport number, date of issue, expiry date, place of issue, nationality, date of birth);
3. Your current address and country of residence (where you want to apply for visa);
4. Purpose of your visit and cities/tourist destinations where you will visit.
5. Payment of our service fee of $50.
It takes within 60 minutes or less after confirmation of payment to get an invitation letter from us.
It costs only $50 per visitor to get a letter of invitation to Nigeria (single entry) from Destinali, and $100 to get a letter of invitation for multiple entry visa application.
No, not necessarily. A hotel booking is not required before getting an invitation. However, the Nigerian Consulate/High Commission may ask you to provide evidence of accommodation in Nigeria (a copy of hotel reservation confirmation) when you present for visa application.
After you receive your invitation letter via email, you can apply for a Nigerian visa at the embassy, high commission or consulate in your country of residence. You need to follow these steps:
1. Print your invitation in color, together with the host passport copy and/or CAC certificate.
2. Submit the letter as well as all the other required documents for your visa application at the embassy. These typically include: copy of international passport with at least six months validity left, a color passport-sized photo (white background), evidence of sufficient funds for the trip (6 months bank statement), evidence of proper accommodation arrangement (reservation confirmation), completed online visa application form, payment receipt and acknowledgement slip.
3. After your visa interview at the Nigerian embassy, they will issue you your visa, if approved.
We charge $50 (i.e. 18,000 Nigerian Naira) per visitor for invitation processing. The invitation is intended for single entry visa only.
It is a letter of application (applicant self introduction) requesting for a Nigerian visa from the consulate or immigration. Here’s a sample and how it is written.